Gunn Tove Grønsberg
Gunn Tove has experience as a Sound Designer and re-recording mixer from 2007. She has worked on feature films, documentaries, and short films. She also worked on the Norwegian TV-series "Unge Lovende" S2 and S3.
In 2017 she collaborated with the contemporary artist Tori Wrånes and made sound design for the exhibition "Hot Pocket", at Museum of Contemporary Art in Oslo.
Supervising Sound Editor
- The Norwegian Film School
- University of Oslo (Cand. Mag.)
- Dolby-Award 2006 for 'Isola' at The Norwegian Film Festival
- Nominated, Amanda, Best Sound Design, shared with Hugo Ekornes, 2010: 'Knerten'
- Nominated, Kanonprisen, Best Sound Design, 2013: 'Som du ser meg'
- Nominated, Amanda, Best Sound Design, 2014: 'Natt til 17.'
Work references | Feature films:
- Natt til 17.
- Alt det vakre
- I Belong
Work references | Documentaries:
- The Act of Killing
- Imagining Emanuel
- Cause of Death Unknown
- Good Girl